Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bellezza in italia

Lets get this started with a little background. I was in in Italy October through early December of 2010 working on an organic olive farm.  They provided me with room and board in exchange for work.  This gave me a great opportunity to go out and shoot on the weekends when I had time off.  So here are a few of my favorite photos from the time I was there.

My favorite photo from Italy, hiking in Cinqueterra I looked down the mountain and got this shot of a quintessential Italian hill town.  Unfortunately it's a little distorted as it was taken from a distance on a grey foggy day, so I had to play around with the clarity and colors a lot.


These next two photos were taken in Venice, I had a lot of fun playing around with reflections most of my shots from there involve water, which only makes sense...



This photo is also a Venice shot taken as the sun was just setting I noticed a gondolier pulling out of the dock and positioned myself so he was in between me and the sun.


My best friend Sergio he worked on the farm with me the whole time I was there then returned to Spain as I left for america.  His dream was to come back to Italy on a Vespa and tour the country with his guitar, cigarettes and plenty of wine.


No comments:

Post a Comment